General guidelines for preparing the abstracts:
- Title: The title should be printed in BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS with scientific names italicized. Scientific names should not be preceded or followed by commas or parentheses or other markings.
- Author (s): Names of all authors. Presenting author's name should be with * after the name.
- Address and email: Provide only presenting author's address and e-mail.
- Length: Maximum length for an abstract is 2 A4 sized page (700 words).
- Page size/setup: Standard A4 (210mm x 297mm=8.27"x 11.69") paper (portrait). Margin should be set at 1 inch throughout (Top/bottom/left/right).
- Font and spacing: Authors must use CALIBRI font size 11 with single spacing.
- Paragraphs: Paragraphs should be separated by a blank line and should not be indented.
- Symbols: For symbols not on your computer, hand print in black ink.
- Alignment: Center alignment for title, author(s) and address. Left justify alignment for abstracts write-up.
- Figures and Tables: Inclusion of figures and tables are encouraged. They should be readable. In graphs, labels of X-axis and Y-axis should be sufficiently large and should be readable after reduction. Graphs and tables should be in black and white.
- November 30, 2019 is the deadline for submission of abstracts. Abstracts received after this date may not find a place in the Book of Abstracts.
Dates to Remember:
|Last date for Abstracts|| |
November 30, 2019
|Late registration & closure||December 31, 2019|
|MECOS3||07-10 January 2020|
General guidelines for preparing digital posters:
- Posters should be in the size of 1.0 m wide x 0.9 m height
- The matter preferably may be prepared in two columns with tables, photos or graphs along with the written matter. The title, authors name and address may be kept in a single column only.
- “Arial” font may be kept for all written matter. The font size should not be less than 40 for title, 30 for Author name and 24 for other written matter.
- Use light background with dark color fonts for posters.
- Posters need not be printed. They will be displayed on large LED screens
- For each poster subject wise code will be given and that should reflect on left side corner of the poster.
Copyright © 2019 MBAI | All Rights Reserved
Website Powered by iDynasite from INI Technologies Pvt. Ltd., India